Prior customer service and/or restaurant experience preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often to answer guest’s questions regarding the menu.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Handling objects (including food and utensils), products, and bussing tubs/trays.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must be able to move about the entire facility safely and efficiently.